HoursMonday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
AddressW5298 Hwy 114
Menasha, WI 54952
Email: Town of Harrison
Town & Village Clerk
Jennifer Weyenberg, WCMC
W5298 Hwy 114, Menasha, WI 54952
Pursuant to Section 174.052, Wisconsin Statutes
All dogs 5 months and older must be licensed annually in your municipality by March 31 of each year.
To obtain a license:
· Your dog must be rabies vaccinated to be licensed.
· Bring along or include a copy of the Rabies Vaccination Certificate from your veterinarian.
· When requesting your dog's license by mail please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
· All renewal licenses processed after March 31 are assessed a $5 late fee.
Spayed Female/Neutered Male - $5.00Female/Male - $10.00
Absentee Ballot Application
Voters must be a resident of the municipality they wish to vote in for 28 consecutive days prior to the election.
Anyone wishing to vote in the state of Wisconsin has three options to register:
BY MAIL: Complete a Voter Registration form and mail it into the municipal clerk's office. The application must be postmarked no later than the 20th day (3rd Wednesday) before the election.
PLEASE NOTE: State and federal law now requires that any first-time Wisconsin voter submitting a registration application by mail must provide a copy of an acceptable proof of residence. Acceptable forms of proof of residence are outlined below. A copy of proof of residence should be included when submitting the registration application. If a copy of proof of residence is not included, the elector will be required to provide it before being issued a ballot on election day or before being issued an absentee ballot in the municipal clerk's office.
IN PERSON: Register in the municipal clerk's office up to 5:00 PM on the Friday before the election. Note: after the BY MAIL deadline, an elector registering to vote in person in the clerk's office is required to present acceptable proof of residence as outlined below.
ON ELECTION DAY: If you wish to register to vote on election day, you must bring a form of proof of residence with you. Acceptable forms of proof of residence must include the applicant's full name and current physical address.
The following constitute acceptable Proof-of-Residence if the document contains the information specified above:
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver's license.
- A current and valid Wisconsin identification card.
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
- Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
- A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes election day (NOT for first-time voters registering by mail).
- A university, college or technical institute fee card (must include photo).
- A university, college or technical institute identification card (must include photo).
- A gas, electric or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before election day.
- Bank statement.
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government.